- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1. City & Guilds Certificate in Handling Refrigerants Scheme 2078.
2. Construction Industry Training Board Safe Handling of Refrigerants Reference 206710.
3. An in-house qualification.
4. Automotive Technician Accreditation – Air Conditioning Refrigerant Handler.
5. Automotive Technician Accreditation – Air Conditioning Service Technician.
6. Automotive Technician Accreditation – Air Conditioning Diagnostic Technician.
7. Automotive Technician Accreditation – Senior Mechanical Electrical Trim Technician.
8. City & Guilds 5101–01 Certificate in Refrigerant Handling for Mobile Air Conditioning Systems.
9. City & Guilds 5101–02 Certificate in Servicing Mobile Air Conditioning Systems.
10. City & Guilds 5101–03 Certificate in Advanced Diagnostics for Mobile Air Conditioning Systems.
11. City & Guilds 5101–04 level 3 Certificate in Mobile Air Conditioning Systems.
12. City & Guilds 5101 unit 301 Refrigerant Handling for Mobile Air Conditioning Systems.
13. City & Guilds 4101–55 Certificate in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (Air Conditioning and Climate Control).
14. City & Guilds 4101 unit V87 Air conditioning and climate control systems.
15. City & Guilds 4100–03 Level 3 Progression Award in Automotive Vehicle Servicing and Repair (Air Conditioning and Climate Control).
16. City & Guilds 4100 Unit 7.
17. Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) level 3 unit–Refrigerant handing AC1.
18. City & Guilds 3791–10 Automotive Air Conditioning –Part One.
19. City & Guilds 3791–10 Automotive Air Conditioning –Part Two.
20. City & Guilds 3791–10 Automotive Air Conditioning –Part Three.
21. City & Guilds 6048–01 Motor Vehicle Air Conditioning (Service and Repair).
22. City & Guilds 7543-01 Level 3 Award in Basic Mobile Air Conditioning Systems (QCA trial only).
23. City & Guilds 7543-02 Level 3 Award in Diagnosis and Repair of Mobile Air Conditioning/Climate Control Systems (QCA trial only).
24. Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) level 3 Diploma in Automotive Air Conditioning and Climate Control.
25. Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) level 2 Vehicle Air Conditioning Technician.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: