- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
(1) The 1985 Act is amended as follows.
(18) In regulation 2(1)(a), omit the words “or section 48(1)...
(19) Paragraph (2) of regulation 3 is revoked.
(20) In article 5(4), omit the words from “or, in...
(21) Sub-paragraph (b) of regulation 3(1) is revoked.
(22) Paragraph (3) of regulation 3 is revoked.
(23) Sub-paragraphs (f) and (g) of regulation 3(2) are revoked....
(24) The Criminal Justice and Police Act 2001 is amended...
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: