- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1.—(1) The title of this Order is the Children and Families (Wales) Measure 2010 (Commencement No. 2, Savings and Transitional Provisions) Order 2010.
(2) In this Order—
“the 1989 Act” (“Deddf 1989”) means the Children Act 1989(1);
“the Measure” (“y Mesur”) means the Children and Families (Wales) Measure 2010;
“the Disqualification Regulations” (“y Rheoliadau Anghymwyso”) means the Child Minding and Day Care (Disqualification) (Wales) Regulations 2010(2).
2. Subject to articles 3, 4 and 5, the provisions of the Measure specified in Schedule 1 come into force on 1 April 2011.
3. Notwithstanding the repeal of sections 79C(2) and (3) and 79M of the 1989 Act, the Child Minding and Day Care (Disqualification) (Wales) Regulations 2010 continue to have effect until such time as regulations are made under section 38 of the Measure (disqualification from registration).
4. Schedules 2 and 3, which make savings and transitional provisions in connection with the commencement by this Order of the provisions set out in Schedule 1, have effect and come into force on 1 April 2011.
Deputy Minister for Children, under authority of the Minister for Children, Education and Lifelong Learning, one of the Welsh Ministers
20 October 2010
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: