- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4. (1) Subject to paragraph (2) and regulation 5, the Welsh Ministers must not pay Assembly Learning Grant to a student in respect of an academic year or part of an academic year beginning in 2007 unless they are satisfied on reasonable grounds that the period of study concerned involves academic progression for the student in comparison with study undertaken by the student in previous academic years.
(2) The Welsh Ministers may pay Assembly Learning Grant to a student for a repeated academic year if that year is a repeat of a preceding academic year that the student was unable to complete because of compelling personal reasons.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: