- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
21. (1) The registered person shall establish a written procedure (“the complaints procedure”) for considering complaints made to the registered person by or on behalf of a service user.
(2) The registered person shall supply a written copy of the complaints procedure to every service user and, on request, to any representative of a service user.
(3) The written copy of the complaints procedure shall include —
(a)the name and address of the appropriate office of the National Assembly; and
(b)the procedure (if any) which has been notified by the National Assembly to the registered person for making complaints to the National Assembly relating to the agency.
(4) The registered person shall ensure that every complaint made under the complaints procedure is fully investigated.
(5) The registered person shall, within 28 days after the date on which the complaint is made, or such shorter period as may be reasonable in the circumstances, inform the person who made the complaint of the action (if any) that is to be taken.
(6) The registered person shall maintain a record of each complaint, including details of the investigations made, the outcome and any action taken in consequence and the requirements of regulation 20(1) shall apply to that record.
(7) The registered person shall supply to the National Assembly at its request a statement containing a summary of the complaints made during the twelve months ending on the date of the request and the action taken in response.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: