- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Wales Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
Welsh Statutory Instruments
COAST PROTECTION, WALES
20th July 2003
Coming into force
1st August 2003
1.—(1) These Regulations may be cited as the Coast Protection (Variation of Excluded Waters) (River Teifi) (Wales) Regulations 2003 and shall come into force on 1st August 2003.
(2) These Regulations apply to Wales.
2. In paragraph 83 of Schedule 4 to the Coast Protection Act 1949 (which, for the purposes of Part 1 of the Act, excludes certain waters forming part of the River Teifi from the definition of “sea” and “seashore”), for “above the ferry north of St Dogmells” substitute “above Priory Bridge at Cardigan”.
Signed on behalf of the National Assembly for Wales
Minister for Environment, Planning and Countryside
20th July 2003
(This note is not part of the Regulations)
Schedule 4 to the Coast Protection Act 1949 (“the Act”) specifies waters which, for the purposes of Part 1 of the Act (coast protection), are not included in the expressions “sea” and “seashore”. These Regulations vary Schedule 4 to the Act so as to extend the part of the River Teifi which is included in those expressions.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: