- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Government of Wales Act 2006 (Consequential Modifications and Transitional Provisions) Order 2007.
(2) A modification(1) made by a provision of Schedule 1 to this Order specified in the first column of the following table (and Article 2 so far as it relates to that provision) shall come into force at the time specified in the corresponding entry in the second column of the table—
Provisions of Schedule 1
Coming into force
|Paragraph 98(1) and (4)||The day after the day on which this Order is made|
Paragraph 90(a) and (b)
|Immediately after the ordinary election under section 3 of the Government of Wales Act 1998(2) held in 2007|
|All other provisions||Immediately after the end of the initial period(3)|
(3) Subject to paragraph (2) this Order comes into force on the day after the day on which it is made.
2. The modifications made by this Order have the same extent as the enactments modified.
3. Schedule 1 to this Order (modifications of enactments) shall have effect.
4. Schedule 2 to this Order (transitional provisions) shall have effect.
Parliamentary Under Secretary of State
1st May 2007
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: