- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the National Lottery Distributors Dissolution Order 2006.
(2) This Order shall come into force only if the Prescribed Expenditure Order is made, and shall do so on the day that Order comes into force(1).
(3) If the Prescribed Expenditure Order is not made before 31st December 2006, this Order is revoked with effect from that date.
(4) In this article “the Prescribed Expenditure Order” means the Big Lottery Fund (Prescribed Expenditure) Order 2006 laid in draft before Parliament on 11th October 2006.
Article 1 provides that the Order shall come into force on 1st December 2006 or the day after the day on which it is made, whichever is the later.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: