- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
26. (1) In the case of an application for a premises licence or a club premises certificate, the notices referred to in regulation 25 shall contain a statement of the relevant licensable activities or relevant qualifying club activities as the case may require which it is proposed will be carried on on or from the premises.
(2) In the case of an application for a provisional statement, the notices referred to in regulation 25—
(a)shall state that representations are restricted after the issue of a provisional statement; and
(b)where known, may state the relevant licensable activities which it is proposed will be carried on on or from the premises.
(3) In the case of an application to vary a premises licence or a club premises certificate, the notices referred to in regulation 25 shall briefly describe the proposed variation.
(4) In all cases, the notices referred to in regulation 25 shall state—
(a)the name of the applicant or club;
(b)the postal address of the premises or club premises, if any, or if there is no postal address for the premises a description of those premises sufficient to enable the location and extent of the premises or club premises to be identified;
(c)the postal address and, where applicable, the worldwide web address where the register of the relevant licensing authority is kept and where and when the record of the application may be inspected;
(d)the date by which an interested party or responsible authority may make representations to the relevant licensing authority;
(e)that representations shall be made in writing; and
(f)that it is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application and the maximum fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction for the offence.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: