- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4. (1) The Criminal Justice and Court Services Act 2000 is amended as follows.
(2) In sections 19, 20 and 23 and in paragraph 5 of Schedule 3 (Probation Service and CAFCASS property and staff), for “Minister” or “appropriate Minister” in each place substitute “Secretary of State”.
(3) In section 25 (interpretation)—
(a)omit the definition of “appropriate Minister”, and
(b)in the definition of “regulations”, for paragraphs (a) and (b) substitute—
“(a)in the case of regulations under section 15, regulations made by the Lord Chancellor, and
(b)in any other case, regulations made by the Secretary of State.”
(4) In Schedule 2 to that Act (CAFCASS), for “Lord Chancellor” in each place, substitute “Secretary of State”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: