- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4. (1) The Criminal Justice and Court Services Act 2000 is amended as follows.
(2) In sections 19, 20 and 23 and in paragraph 5 of Schedule 3 (Probation Service and CAFCASS property and staff), for “Minister” or “appropriate Minister” in each place substitute “Secretary of State”.
(3) In section 25 (interpretation)—
(a)omit the definition of “appropriate Minister”, and
(b)in the definition of “regulations”, for paragraphs (a) and (b) substitute—
“(a)in the case of regulations under section 15, regulations made by the Lord Chancellor, and
(b)in any other case, regulations made by the Secretary of State.”
(4) In Schedule 2 to that Act (CAFCASS), for “Lord Chancellor” in each place, substitute “Secretary of State”.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: