- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. This Order may be cited as the Official Secrets Act 1989 (Prescription) (Amendment) Order 2003 and shall come into force one month after the day on which it is made.
2. (1) The Official Secrets Act 1989 (Prescription) Order 1990(1) shall be amended as follows.
(2) At the end of Schedule 1 to that Order, add the entries in Schedule 1 to this Order.
(3) For the entries in Schedule 3 to that Order, substitute the entries in Schedule 2 to this Order.
Baroness Scotland of Asthal, Q.C.
Minister of State
21st July 2003
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: