- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) These Rules may be cited as the Insolvent Companies (Reports on Conduct of Directors) (Amendment) Rules 2001.
(2) These Rules shall come into force on 2nd April 2001.
(3) In these Rules “the 1996 Rules” means the Insolvent Companies (Reports on Conduct of Directors) Rules 1996(1).
2. (1) The 1996 Rules shall be amended in accordance with this rule.
(2) There shall be substituted for the Schedule to the 1996 Rules the Schedule to these Rules.
3. (1) Where any of the events mentioned in sub-paragraphs (a), (b) or (c) of rule 3(1) of the 1996 Rules occurred before the coming into force of these Rules this rule shall apply.
(2) Until 1st August 2001—
(a)the forms contained in the Schedule to the 1996 Rules, before the coming into force of these Rules, which were required to be used for the purpose of complying with the 1996 Rules, or
(b)the Form D1 or D2, as appropriate, as set out in the Schedule to these Rules, and as substituted in the 1996 Rules, or a form which is substantially similar thereto, with such variations, if any, as the circumstances require,
may be used for the purpose of complying with rules 3 or 4 of the 1996 Rules; but after that date the forms mentioned in sub-paragraph (b) of this paragraph shall be used for that purpose.
Irvine of Lairg, C.
23rd February 2001
I concur on behalf of the Secretary of State
Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Consumers and Corporate Affairs,
Department for Trade and Industry
1st March 2001
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: