- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
15.—(1) This article applies where the Secretary of State has entered into a development agreement for purposes connected with the construction or operation of the Channel Tunnel Rail Link, and that agreement has been terminated under provisions contained therein.
(2) Where this article applies, the Secretary of State may by notice in writing transfer to himself or to a nominated undertaker within the meaning of section 34 of the principal Act any of the powers, functions, duties or liabilities of Eurostar under this Order, or of any person to whom Eurostar has transferred them.
(3) Where he has transferred such a power, function, duty or liability to himself the Secretary of State may subsequently transfer it to such a nominated undertaker.
(4) In exercising his powers under paragraphs (2) and (3) above, the Secretary of State may deal differently in respect of different parts of the authorised works.
(5) Any notice under paragraph (2) above shall be given by the Secretary of State to Eurostar or to any person to whom Eurostar has transferred any of the powers, functions, duties or liabilities of Eurostar under this Order.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: