- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Act of Adjournal may be cited as the Act of Adjournal (Criminal Procedure Rules Amendment) (Restriction of Liberty Orders) 1998 and shall come into force on 17th August 1998.
(2) This Act of Adjournal shall be inserted in the Books of Adjournal.
2. (1) The Act of Adjournal (Criminal Procedure Rules) 1996((1) shall be amended as follows.
(2) In Chapter 20 (sentencing), after Rule 20.12 insert–
(1) A restriction of liberty order made under section 245A(1) of the Act of 1995 shall be in form 20.12A-A.
(2) An application under section 245E(1) (application to review a restriction of liberty order) of that Act shall be in form 20.12A-B.
(3) The citation of an offender under section 245E(3) (citation to appear before a court which proposes to vary or revoke a restriction of liberty order) of that Act shall be in form 20.12A-C.
(4) The citation of an offender under section 245F(1) (citation for failure to comply with requirement of restriction of liberty order) of that Act shall be in form 20.12A-D.”.
(3) In the appendix, after form 20.12-B, insert as forms 20.12A-A, 20.12A-B, 20.12A-C and 20.12A-D the forms so headed in the Schedule to this Act of Adjournal.
Rodger of Earlsferry
Lord Justice General, I.P.D.
23rd July 1998
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: