- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
|Title||Reference||Extent of revocation|
|The Gas Safety Regulations 1972||S.I. 1972/1178||The whole Regulations.|
|The Gas (Metrication) Regulations 1980||S.I. 1980/1851||Regulation 3(1).|
|The Submarine Pipe-lines Safety Regulations 1982||S.I. 1982/1513||The whole Regulations except regulations 1(1) and 11.|
|The Submarine Pipe-lines Safety (Amendment) Regulations 1986||S.I. 1986/1985||The whole Regulations.|
|The Offshore Installations (Emergency Pipe-line Valve) Regulations 1989||S.I. 1989/1029||The whole Regulations.|
|The Submarine Pipe-lines (Inspectors and Safety) (Amendment) Regulations 1991||S.I. 1991/680||Regulation 3.|
1. In the definition of “installation” in paragraph (1) of regulation 2 (interpretation) of the 1982 Regulations the words “or pipe-line” shall be omitted.
2. In regulation 3 (notification of installations handling hazardous substances) of the 1982 Regulations—
(a)in paragraph (1) the words—
(i)“or in any pipe-line to which paragraph (4) applies”; and
(ii)“the appropriate part of” shall be omitted; and
(b)paragraph (4) shall be revoked.
3. In regulation 4 (updating of the notification following changes in the notifiable activity) of the 1982 Regulations the words “or in the pipe-line” shall be omitted.
4. In regulation 5 (re-notification where the quantity of a substance is increased to 3 times that already notified) of the 1982 Regulations the words “of Part I” shall be omitted.
5. In Schedule 2 of the 1982 Regulations—
(a)the title “Part I” shall be omitted; and
(b)Part II shall be revoked.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: