- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
|Title||Reference||Extent of revocation|
|The Gas Safety Regulations 1972||S.I. 1972/1178||The whole Regulations.|
|The Gas (Metrication) Regulations 1980||S.I. 1980/1851||Regulation 3(1).|
|The Submarine Pipe-lines Safety Regulations 1982||S.I. 1982/1513||The whole Regulations except regulations 1(1) and 11.|
|The Submarine Pipe-lines Safety (Amendment) Regulations 1986||S.I. 1986/1985||The whole Regulations.|
|The Offshore Installations (Emergency Pipe-line Valve) Regulations 1989||S.I. 1989/1029||The whole Regulations.|
|The Submarine Pipe-lines (Inspectors and Safety) (Amendment) Regulations 1991||S.I. 1991/680||Regulation 3.|
1. In the definition of “installation” in paragraph (1) of regulation 2 (interpretation) of the 1982 Regulations the words “or pipe-line” shall be omitted.
2. In regulation 3 (notification of installations handling hazardous substances) of the 1982 Regulations—
(a)in paragraph (1) the words—
(i)“or in any pipe-line to which paragraph (4) applies”; and
(ii)“the appropriate part of” shall be omitted; and
(b)paragraph (4) shall be revoked.
3. In regulation 4 (updating of the notification following changes in the notifiable activity) of the 1982 Regulations the words “or in the pipe-line” shall be omitted.
4. In regulation 5 (re-notification where the quantity of a substance is increased to 3 times that already notified) of the 1982 Regulations the words “of Part I” shall be omitted.
5. In Schedule 2 of the 1982 Regulations—
(a)the title “Part I” shall be omitted; and
(b)Part II shall be revoked.