- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
Regulation 22(2) and (3)
1. In relation to a change to the route or position of a pipeline, particulars in the form of maps or drawings of the new route or position.
2. In relation to a change to the safe operating limits of a pipeline, particulars of such change.
3. In relation to the start of major modification or major remedial work to the pipeline, particulars of such work.
4. In relation to the conveyance of a new fluid, particulars of—
(a)such of its properties as are relevant to the health or safety of persons; and
(b)the intended or (if, in a case to which regulation 22(3) applies, conveyance has started) actual temperature, pressure and maximum rate of flow in the pipeline.
5. In relation to the start of decommissioning or dismantlement of the pipeline, particulars of the steps to be taken or (if, in a case to which regulation 22(3) applies, decommissioning or dismantlement has started) taken in connection with such decommissioning or dismantlement.