- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
Regulation 22(2) and (3)
1. In relation to a change to the route or position of a pipeline, particulars in the form of maps or drawings of the new route or position.
2. In relation to a change to the safe operating limits of a pipeline, particulars of such change.
3. In relation to the start of major modification or major remedial work to the pipeline, particulars of such work.
4. In relation to the conveyance of a new fluid, particulars of—
(a)such of its properties as are relevant to the health or safety of persons; and
(b)the intended or (if, in a case to which regulation 22(3) applies, conveyance has started) actual temperature, pressure and maximum rate of flow in the pipeline.
5. In relation to the start of decommissioning or dismantlement of the pipeline, particulars of the steps to be taken or (if, in a case to which regulation 22(3) applies, decommissioning or dismantlement has started) taken in connection with such decommissioning or dismantlement.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: