- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
12.—(1) The Tribunal shall consist of a Chairman and two other members.
(2) The Chairman shall be appointed by the Secretary of State after consultation with the Lord Chancellor.
(3) The other two members shall be appointed by the Secretary of State, who in so doing shall take account of the nature of the activity which is the subject of the permit and the reasons given by him for revoking or suspending the permit if they are related to the nature of the activity.
(4) No member of the Tribunal shall be an officer of the Crown.
(5) The Secretary of the Tribunal (hereinafter referred to as “the Secretary”) shall be such person as may be appointed for this purpose from time to time by the Secretary of State.