- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
11. (1) For the purpose of performing the functions conferred by this regulation there shall be a tribunal to be called the Antarctic Act Tribunal (hereinafter referred to as “the Tribunal”).
(2) If a permit granted under section 3, 4, 5 or 6 of the Act has been revoked or suspended in accordance with regulation 10, the person to whom the permit was granted or any person specified in the permit may appeal to the Tribunal.
(3) The Tribunal shall consider—
(a)whether the Secretary of State had grounds under regulation 10 for his decision; and
(b)if the Tribunal is satisfied that he did have such grounds, whether, taking into account all the circumstances, the decision was reasonable.
(4) The Tribunal may dismiss the appeal or order the Secretary of State to reinstate the permit with such variations (if any) as the Tribunal may decide.