- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
19. (1) Where the CAA takes a decision to refuse an application for an operating licence, or to revoke or suspend an operating licence granted under the Council Regulation, the applicant for, or the holder of, the licence, as the case may be, shall have a right of appeal to the Secretary of State.
(2) The provisions of Schedule 1 to these Regulations shall apply.
(3) Paragraph (1) above shall not apply to the extent that the reason for the CAA’s decision relies upon a determination of the Secretary of State made under regulation 4 above.
(4) If an operating licence is revoked or suspended by the CAA otherwise than on the application of the holder of the licence and otherwise than in consequence of a determination made in pursuance of regulation 4 above the revocation or suspension shall not take effect before the expiration of the period within which an appeal may be made against that decision (which period is described in Schedule 1 to these Regulations) nor, if such an appeal is brought within that period, before the determination or abandonment of the appeal.