- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. Development within the curtilage of a dwellinghouse (classes 1 to 6)
2. Sundry minor operations (classes 7 to 9)
3. Changes of use (classes 10 to 13)
4. Temporary buildings and uses (classes 14 and 15)
5. Caravan sites (classes 16 and 17)
6. Agricultural buildings and operations (classes 18 to 21)
7. Forestry buildings and operations (class 22)
8. Industrial and warehouse development (classes 23 to 26)
9. Repairs to private roads and private ways (class 27)
10. Repairs to services (class 28)
11. Development under local or private Acts or orders (class 29)
12. Development by local authorities (classes 30 to 33)
13. Development by statutory undertakers (classes 34 to 43)
14. Aviation development (classes 44 to 52)
15. Mineral exploration (classes 53 and 54)
16. Development ancillary to mining operations (classes 55 to 57)
17. British Coal Corporation mining development (classes 58 to 62)
18. Waste tipping at a mine (classes 63 and 64)
19. Removal of material from mineral-working deposits (classes 65 and 66)
20. Development by telecommunications code system operators (class 67)
21. Other telecommunications development (class 68)
22. Development at amusement parks (class 69).
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: