- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4. Regulation 22 of the principal Regulations shall be deleted and the following regulation substituted—
“22. (1) Subject to paragraphs (2), (3) and (4) below, the prior approval of the Board shall be required for any step in the execution of diligence.
(2) The prior approval of the Board shall not be required for the service of a charge for payment where the same is required to enable an earnings arrestment to be carried out in execution of a decree or order specified in regulation 32(a)(i) to (iii) or of any settlement specified in regulation 32(a)(vi) below, where the service of such a charge is carried out within 12 months from the date of that decree, order or settlement.
(3) The prior approval of the Board shall not be required for any arrestment in execution of a decree or order specified in regulation 32(a)(i) to (Iii) or of any settlement specified in regulation 32(a)(vi) below, where such arrestment is carried out within 12 months from the date of that decree, order or settlement.
(4) Paragraph (1) above shall not apply where the Board, on an application made to it for retrospective approval for a step in the execution of diligence, considers that approval would have been given if timeous application had been made and that there was special reason why prior approval was not applied for.”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: