- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. This Order may be cited as the Rent (Relief from Phasing) Order 1987 and shall come into force on the expiry of the period of ten weeks beginning with the day on which this Order is made.
2. (1) The following provisions of the Rent Act 1977(1) are repealed—
(b)Schedule 8, in so far as it relates to section 55.
(2) The following provisions of the Rent (Agriculture) Act 1976(2) are repealed—
(3) The consequential amendments to the Rent Act 1977 specified in Schedule 1 to this Order are made.
3. The repeals and amendments made by this Order do not have effect in the circumstances and to the extent specified in Schedule 2 to this Order.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: