- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. This Order may be cited as the Rent (Relief from Phasing) Order 1987 and shall come into force on the expiry of the period of ten weeks beginning with the day on which this Order is made.
2. (1) The following provisions of the Rent Act 1977(1) are repealed—
(b)Schedule 8, in so far as it relates to section 55.
(2) The following provisions of the Rent (Agriculture) Act 1976(2) are repealed—
(3) The consequential amendments to the Rent Act 1977 specified in Schedule 1 to this Order are made.
3. The repeals and amendments made by this Order do not have effect in the circumstances and to the extent specified in Schedule 2 to this Order.