- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site. The electronic version of this UK Statutory Instrument has been contributed by Westlaw and is taken from the printed publication. Read more
21st September 1979
Coming into Operation
12th October 1979
The Secretary of State, in exercise of his powers under Articles 9(4), 11(2) and (5), 14, 27(1)(c), 28(4), 29(1), 35A and 79 of the Air Navigation Order 1976(1), as it has effect in the Isle of Man by virtue of the Air Navigation (Isle of Man) Order 1979, and of all other powers enabling him in that behalf, hereby makes the following Regulations:—
1. These Regulations may be cited as the Air Navigation (General) (Isle of Man) Regulations 1979 and shall extend to the Isle of Man.
2. These Regulations shall come into operation on 12th October 1979.
3. The Air Navigation (General) Regulations 1976(2) shall have effect in the Isle of Man as they have effect in the United Kingdom with the exceptions, adaptations and modifications specified in the Schedule to these Regulations.
Department of Trade
21st September 1979
1. Any reference to the Air Navigation Order 1976 shall be construed as a reference to that Order as it has effect in the Isle of Man by virtue of the Air Navigation (Isle of Man) Order 1979.
2. In Regulation 5(4)(c), for the words “United Kingdom” there shall be substituted the words “Isle of Man”.
3. Regulation 12 shall be omitted.
These Regulations provide that the Air Navigation (General) Regulations 1976, suitably adapted, shall have effect in the Isle of Man.
, amended by S.I. 1977/1255, 2160; 1978/284/1627.
, amended by S.I. 1977/1547, 1978/873.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.