- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format. The electronic version of this UK Statutory Instrument has been contributed by Westlaw and is taken from the printed publication. Read more
6. Order 65 shall be amended as follows:—
(1) In rule 7 for the words “after twelve noon on a Saturday” there shall be substituted the words “between twelve noon on a Saturday and midnight on the following day”.
(2) At the end there shall be added the following rule:—
10.—(1) No process shall be served or executed within the jurisdiction on a Sunday except, in case of urgency, with the leave of the Court.
(2) For the purposes of this rule `process'