- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. This Order may be cited as the Road Traffic (Permitted Parking Area and Special Parking Area) (City of Glasgow) Designation Order 1999 and shall come into force on 4th October 1999.
2. In this Order–
“the 1984 Act” means the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984(1);
“the 1991 Act” means the Road Traffic Act 1991; and
“parking area” means the area designated as a permitted parking area and a special parking area by article 3 of this Order.
3. That part of the City of Glasgow local government area(2) specified in Schedule 1 to this Order is hereby designated as–
(a)a permitted parking area; and
(b)a special parking area.
4. Sections 66, 69 to 74, 79 and 82 of, and Schedule 6 to, the 1991 Act shall apply in relation to the parking area and as so applied shall have effect subject to the modifications specified in Schedule 2 to this Order.
5.—(1) The 1984 Act shall be modified in relation to the parking area as specified in Part I of Schedule 3 to this Order.
(2) Schedule 3 to the 1991 Act shall be modified in relation to the parking area as specified in Part II of Schedule 3 to this Order.
6. In relation to a parking adjudicator appointed under section 73(3) of the 1991 Act by virtue of this Order, the reference in paragraph 40(b) of Schedule 1 to the Tribunals and Inquiries Act 1992(3) to a parking adjudicator appointed under section 73(3)(a) of the 1991 Act shall be construed as if it were a reference to a parking adjudicator appointed under section 73(3) of that Act by virtue of this Order.
A member of the Scottish Executive
St Andrew’s House,
13th September 1999
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: