- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4. (1) Subject to paragraph (2) below, no person shall carry out, on any land, work or operations relating to a relevant project unless–
(a)consent has been granted for that project by the Commissioners or by the Scottish Ministers; and
(b)the project is carried out in accordance with the consent (including the conditions to which the consent is subject).
(2) In accordance with Article 2(3) of the Directive, the Commissioners may direct that a particular project is exempted from the application of these Regulations.
(3) A direction under paragraph (2) shall be in writing and shall be accompanied by a statement of the Commissioners' reasons for making it.
(4) No direction shall be made under paragraph (2) above where it appears to the Commissioners that the project would be likely to have significant effects on the environment in another EEA State.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: