- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As enacted)
There are outstanding changes not yet made by the legislation.gov.uk editorial team to Planning (Compensation, etc.) Act (Northern Ireland) 2001. Any changes that have already been made by the team appear in the content and are referenced with annotations.
Revised legislation carried on this site may not be fully up to date. Changes and effects are recorded by our editorial team in lists which can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. Where those effects have yet to be applied to the text of the legislation by the editorial team they are also listed alongside the legislation in the affected provisions. Use the ‘more’ link to open the changes and effects relevant to the provision you are viewing.
1. Parts I and II of the Land Development Values (Compensation) Act (Northern Ireland) 1965 (c. 23) (in this Act referred to as the 1965 Act) (compensation for planning decisions restricting new development where land has a balance of development value) shall cease to have effect.
2. Section 29 of the 1965 Act (compensation for planning decisions restricting development other than new development) shall cease to have effect.
3. Article 64 of the Planning (Northern Ireland) Order 1972 (NI 17) (in this Act referred to as the 1972 Order) (compensation for refusal of consent to alteration, etc. of listed building) shall cease to have effect.
4. This Act, except section 5, shall have effect, or be treated as having had effect, in any case where the application for planning permission referred to in section 14(1) of the 1965 Act or in section 29(1) of the 1965 Act or, as the case may be, the application for listed building consent referred to in Article 64 of the 1972 Order is made on or after 23rd October 2000.
5. In Article 121(1)(c)(iv) of the Planning (Northern Ireland) Order 1991 (NI 11) (rights of entry), for the words sub-paragraph (a)(iv) there shall be substituted “sub-paragraph (a)(v)”.
6.—(1) The statutory provisions specified in Schedule 1 shall have effect subject to the amendments set out in that Schedule.
(2) Without prejudice to section 28 of the Interpretation Act (Northern Ireland) 1954 (c. 33), the savings in Schedule 2 shall have effect.
(3) The statutory provisions set out in Schedule 3 are hereby repealed to the extent specified in column 2 of that Schedule.
7. This Act may be cited as the Planning (Compensation, etc.) Act (Northern Ireland) 2001.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Geographical Extent: Indicates the geographical area that this provision applies to. For further information see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’.
Show Timeline of Changes: See how this legislation has or could change over time. Turning this feature on will show extra navigation options to go to these specific points in time. Return to the latest available version by using the controls above in the What Version box.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: