- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Wales Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
15.—(1) In making, remaking or revising a SEP the authority must—
(a)comply with the engagement provisions; and
(b)have due regard to relevant information that it holds.
(2) An authority must publish its SEP as soon as possible after the SEP is made or remade.
(3) If an authority revises its SEP without remaking it then the authority must, as soon as possible after making the revisions, publish the revisions or the SEP as revised (as it considers appropriate).
(4) An authority may comply with the duty to publish its SEP by setting out the SEP as part of another published document or within a number of other published documents.
For the purpose of this paragraph “SEP” includes any revisions to the SEP.
(5) The authority must keep under review—
(a)its SEP; and
(b)any revisions made to the SEP.
(6) In complying with the duty in paragraph (5) the authority must have due regard to—
(i)relevant information that it holds; and
(ii)any other information that the authority considers would be likely to assist it in the review.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: