- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4. (1) Each food authority will enforce and execute these Regulations within its area.
(2) For the purposes of enabling a food authority to carry out its duty of executing and enforcing these Regulations, an authorised officer of that authority is subject to the same obligations as regards the procurement of samples under section 29 of the Act as are imposed on an authorised officer of an enforcement authority by regulations 6 to 8 of the Food Safety (Sampling and Qualifications) Regulations 1990(1) (in these Regulations referred to as “the 1990 Regulations”), with the modification that any reference in those Regulations to section 29 of the Act is deemed to be a reference to that section as applied for the purposes of these Regulations by regulation 5(5).
(3) Each food authority will give such assistance and information to the Welsh Ministers and the Food Standards Agency as they may reasonably request in connection with the execution and enforcement of these Regulations.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: