- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4.—(1) The costs will comprise direct costs and overheads to the extent that such direct costs and overheads are relevant to a particular chargeable job and are calculated in accordance with the financial policies adopted by the claimant to state the financial results of the cost centres responsible for the chargeable job or for providing support services to such centres.
(2) Where costs are recoverable in pursuance of the Street Works (Sharing of Costs of Works) (Wales) Regulations 2005(1) (“the 2005 Regulations”) these Regulations apply to the extent that the costs are “allowable costs” as defined in regulation 2(2) of the 2005 Regulations.
(3) The costs will be recoverable either as direct costs under regulation 5 or as overheads under regulation 6, but not both.
(4) The costs will be net of any discount or rebate allowed to the claimant.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: