- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Wales Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
2.—(1) The 1986 Order is amended, in relation to Wales, in accordance with this Article.
(2) There is to be inserted after Article 3 of the 1986 Order:
3A. In Wales, the following classes of persons are hereby specified as eligible persons, namely—
(a)persons to whom current statutory travel concession permits have been issued in accordance with section 145(2) of the Transport Act 2000 by any travel concession authority in Wales provided the permits are in such form as may be approved from time to time by the National Assembly for Wales for the purposes of section 145(1B) of that Act.
(b)where a journey takes place on or after 1st April 2003, persons over the age of sixty years other than those who already fall within section 93(7)(a) of the 1985 Act.”
(3) Article 3A(b) of the 1986 Order (inserted by paragraph (2) of this article) is to cease to have effect and is repealed on the coming into force in relation to Wales of any amendment to section 93(7)(a) of the Transport Act 1985 extending the classes of person eligible to receive travel concessions under a scheme under that section to anyone who has attained the age of 60 years.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: