- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
(1) 1st April 2000 is the day appointed for the coming into force, to the extent there specified, of each provision of the Act specified in the Schedule to this Order.
(2) Notwithstanding the bringing into force by paragraph (1) of the repeal of paragraphs 19 and 20 of Schedule 2 to the National Health Service and Community Care Act 1990(1), those provisions shall continue to have effect in relation to goods or services provided prior to the repeal.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: