- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4.—(1) The Board must maintain and publish details of a website dedicated to—
(a)advertising by relevant bodies of opportunities for providers to provide health care services for the purposes of the NHS, and
(b)publication of records which must be published under regulation 9(1).
(2) Where advertising an intention to seek offers from providers in relation to a new contract for the provision of health care services for the purposes of the NHS, a relevant body must publish a contract notice on the website maintained by the Board under paragraph (1).
(3) A contract notice must include—
(a)a description of the services required to be provided, and
(b)the criteria against which any bids for the contract will be evaluated.
(4) A relevant body must secure that arrangements exist for enabling providers to express an interest in providing any health care service for the purposes of the NHS.
(5) In this regulation and regulation 5, “contract notice” means a notice inviting offers to provide the services to which the contract to be awarded is to apply.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: