- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4. (1) The modifications made by Part 1 of the Schedule have effect in relation to relevant physical data, samples and information derived from samples whenever taken or provided.
(2) The repeal of sections 234(4) to (11) and 244 of the Criminal Procedure (Scotland) Act 1995(1) made by paragraph 7 of the Schedule and the modifications made by Part 4 of the Schedule are of no effect in respect of an offence committed before this Order comes into force or in relation to any probation order or community service order made under that Act.
(3) The amendments to the Juries (Northern Ireland) Order 1996(2) made by paragraph 15 of the Schedule are of no effect in respect of a person given notice under Article 4(3) of that Order before the commencement of that paragraph.
(4) Where an offence is found to have been committed over a period of two or more days, or at some time during a period of two or more days, it shall be taken for the purposes of paragraph (2) to have been committed on the first of those days.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: