- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
8.—(1) Omit paragraph 9A(1) (the Chief Inspector of Criminal Justice in Northern Ireland).
(2) Omit paragraph 14A(2) (rights of appeal to the Supreme Court, and legal aid for such appeals).
(3) Omit paragraph 15(3) (matters relating to the courts).
(4) Omit paragraph 15A(4) (the Northern Ireland Law Commission).
(5) Omit paragraph 17 (the Social Security Commissioners and Child Support Commissioners for Northern Ireland).
Paragraph 9A was inserted by section 83(b) of the Justice (Northern Ireland) Act 2002 (c. 26).
Paragraph 14A was inserted by section 58(1) and (3) of the Constitutional Reform Act 2005 (c. 4).
Paragraph 15 was amended by paragraph 33(1) and (2) of Schedule 11 to the Constitutional Reform Act 2005 (c. 4).
Paragraph 15A was inserted by section 83(c) of the Justice (Northern Ireland) Act 2002 (c. 26).
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: