- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
8. After section 410 of the 2006 Act insert—
410A.—(1) In the case of a company that is not subject to the small companies regime, if in any financial year—
(a)the company is or has been party to arrangements that are not reflected in its balance sheet, and
(b)at the balance sheet date the risks or benefits arising from those arrangements are material,
the information required by this section must be given in notes to the company’s annual accounts.
(2) The information required is—
(a)the nature and business purpose of the arrangements, and
(b)the financial impact of the arrangements on the company.
(3) The information need only be given to the extent necessary for enabling the financial position of the company to be assessed.
(4) If the company qualifies as medium-sized in relation to the financial year (see sections 465 to 467) it need not comply with subsection (2)(b).
(5) This section applies in relation to group accounts as if the undertakings included in the consolidation were a single company.”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: