- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
4.—(1) Parts 1 to 10 and 13 to 16 of the principal rules are amended as set out in Schedule 1.
(2) For Schedule 1 to the principal rules substitute the schedule set out in Schedule 2.
(3) In Schedule 1A to the principal rules, for the words in italicised text immediately below the heading “LR3. Parties to this lease” substitute—
“Give full names and addresses of each of the parties. For UK incorporated companies and limited liability partnerships, also give the registered number including any prefix. For overseas companies, also give the territory of incorporation and, if appropriate, the registered number in England and Wales including any prefix.”.
(4) In paragraph 5 of Schedule 2 to the principal rules, after “owing” insert “to”.
(5) Schedule 3 to the principal rules is amended as set out in Schedule 3.
(6) For Schedule 4 to the principal rules substitute the schedule set out in Schedule 4.
(7) In Schedule 5 to the principal rules, insert at the appropriate places and in the columns indicated below—
|“Column 1||Column 2|
|An authorised person within the meaning of section 108(15) of the Environment Act 1995(1)||Certificate P|
|Director of Enforcement at the Financial Services Authority or a member of the Financial Services Authority authorised to apply on behalf of the Director of Enforcement.||Certificate Q”|
(8) Schedule 6 to the principal rules is amended as set out in Schedule 5.
(9) Schedule 9 to the principal rules is amended as set out in Schedule 6.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: