- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
23. (1) In connection with the provisions of these Regulations the operation of the following provisions of the Act is modified or excluded in accordance with the provisions of this regulation.
(2) Section 25(1) is modified as if for the purposes of the section any reference to “premises” were a reference to premises as defined in these Regulations and any reference to a subsection containing a reference to premises were a reference to that subsection as so modified.
(3) Section 25(1) is modified as if the reference to subsection (4) of that section were a reference to that subsection as modified by the provision of paragraph (4).
(4) In section 25(4) the words from “potatoes” (where it first occurs) to the end are omitted.
(5) In section 26, subsections (2), (4), (5), (6), (7), (8) and (9) are omitted.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: