- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
27. (1) The Board may from time to time make agreements in consequence of this Order with any public body (within the meaning of section 85(3) of the 2000 Act) with respect to—
(a)any property, income, rights or liabilities (so far as affected by this Order) of the parties to the agreement; or
(b)any financial relations between those parties.
(2) Such an agreement may provide—
(a)for the transfer or retention of any property, rights and liabilities, with or without conditions, and for joint use of any property;
(b)for the making of payments by any party to the agreement in respect of—
(i)property, rights and liabilities transferred or retained;
(ii)the joint use of any property; or
(iii)remuneration or compensation payable to any person.
(3) In default of agreement as to any disputed matter, the matter shall be referred to the arbitration of a single arbitrator agreed on by the parties or, in default of agreement, appointed by the Secretary of State; and the award of the arbitrator may make any provision which might be contained in an agreement under this article.
(4) In paragraph 3 “disputed matter” means any matter which might be the subject of provision contained in an agreement under this article.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: