- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
2. (1) Regulation 18 of these Regulations shall not apply in relation to editions of directories first published before 11th December 2003.
(2) Where the personal data of a subscriber have been included in a directory in accordance with Part IV of the 1999 Regulations, the personal data of that subscriber may remain included in that directory provided that the subscriber—
(a)has been provided with information in accordance with regulation 18 of these Regulations; and
(b)has not requested that his data be withdrawn from that directory.
(3) Where a request has been made under subparagraph (2) for data to be withdrawn from a directory, that request shall be treated as having no application in relation to an edition of a directory that was produced before the producer of the directory received the request.
(4) For the purposes of subparagraph (3), an edition of a directory, which is revised after it was first produced, shall be treated as a new edition.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: