- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
76. (1) The National Health Service (Pilot Schemes-Health Service Bodies) Regulations 1997(1) are amended as follows.
(2) In regulation 1 (citation, commencement and interpretation), in paragraph (2), after the definition of “application” there is inserted—
in relation to England, a Primary Care Trust;
in relation to Wales, a Health Authority; and
in relation to Scotland, a Health Board;”.
(3) In regulation 2 (applications to become a pilot scheme health service body), paragraph (2) is omitted.
(4) In regulation 3 (ceasing to be a pilot scheme health service body)—
(a)in paragraph (2)(b), for “the Secretary of State” there is substituted “the Strategic Health Authority”; and
(b)in paragraph (2)(c), “the Secretary of State and” is omitted.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: