- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1. The occupation crossing from Pant Road to Hendy Farm.
2. The occupation crossing from Pant Road to Pant Farm, Llanfaglan.
3. Footpath No. 17 from Ffordd Pant to Llanfaglan Road passing through Fron Goch Farm.
4. The occupation crossing from Pant Road to Bronnyd.
5. The occupation crossing from Cefnworthyd Farm to Llanfaglan.
6. Footpath No. 27 from Ffordd Pant to County Road adjacent to Sarn Dwr Garn and passing through Cefnwerthyd Farm.
7. The occupation crossing from “Lodge” on the A487 to Plas Dinas.
8. Footpath No. 18 from Dinas Cottages to join the A487 opposite the road to Rhostryfan.
9. The occupation crossing from the A487 to Plas Dinas.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.