- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
2. For Article 16 there shall be substituted—
1. Before 31 December 1991, Member States shall adopt and publish the laws, regulations and administrative provisions necessary in order to comply with this Directive.They shall forthwith inform the Commission thereof. They shall apply the measures in question with effect from 1 July 1992.
2. Furthermore, Member States shall allow, for the period until 30 June 1995, the placing on the market and putting into service of PPE in conformity with the national regulations in force in their territory on 30 June 1992.
3. Member States shall communicate to the Commission the texts of the provisions of national law which they adopt in the field governed by this Directive.”
3.At the end of Annex I there shall be added—
“5. Helmets and visors intended for users of twoor three-wheeled motor vehicles.”