- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
2. For Article 16 there shall be substituted—
1. Before 31 December 1991, Member States shall adopt and publish the laws, regulations and administrative provisions necessary in order to comply with this Directive.They shall forthwith inform the Commission thereof. They shall apply the measures in question with effect from 1 July 1992.
2. Furthermore, Member States shall allow, for the period until 30 June 1995, the placing on the market and putting into service of PPE in conformity with the national regulations in force in their territory on 30 June 1992.
3. Member States shall communicate to the Commission the texts of the provisions of national law which they adopt in the field governed by this Directive.”
3.At the end of Annex I there shall be added—
“5. Helmets and visors intended for users of twoor three-wheeled motor vehicles.”
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: