- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
Information to be notified to the local authority:
1. The address of the premises where the notifiable device is to be situated.
2. The name, address and telephone number of a person who has, to any extent, control of the premises referred to in paragraph 1 above.
3. The number of notifiable devices at the premises referred to in paragraph 1 above.
4. The location on the premises of each notifiable device referred to in paragraph 3 above.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: