- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. Section 63 (advance payments of compensation and interest).
2. Section 64 (planning assumptions in connection with highway schemes).
3. Section 67 (time limit on validity of notice to treat).
4. Section 70 in so far as it relates to the following paragraphs of Schedule 15—
paragraph 1 (rules for assessing compensation),
paragraph 2 (expenses in acquiring replacement land),
paragraph 4 (acquisition of part from tenants at will etc.),
paragraph 6 (farm loss payments),
paragraph 7 (notice to quit agricultural holding: right to opt for notice of entry compensation),
paragraphs 9 to 12 (amendments to the Acquisition of Land Act 1981(1)),
paragraph 19 (diocesan glebe land),
paragraph 24 (advance payments of compensation and interest), and
paragraph 27 (diocesan glebe land.)
5. Section 80(1) (interest on compensation) in so far as it relates to section 31(3) of the Land Compensation Act 1961(2).
6. Section 84(6) in so far as it relates to the repeals in Part III of Schedule 19 in section 5 of the Land Compensation Act 1961 and sections 34 and 52 of the Land Compensation Act 1973.