- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format. The electronic version of this UK Statutory Instrument has been contributed by Westlaw and is taken from the printed publication. Read more
2. The district registry of the High Court at Builth shall be closed.
3. A district registry of the High Court shall be established at Brecon.
4.—(1) There shall be a district registry of the High Court at each of the places specified in the first column of Schedule 1 to this Order.
(2) The name of every place so specified shall be the name of the district registry at that place, except that the name of the district registry at Brecon shall be the Brecknock District Registry, the name of the district registry at Chatham shall be the Medway District Registry and the name of the district registry at Margate shall be the Thanet District Registry.
(3) A district registry which is appointed a Chancery district registry by the Rules of the Supreme Court 1965(1) is denoted by the words “(Chancery)” beneath the name of the place at which the district registry is situated.
(4) The district of each district registry shall be the area comprising the districts for the time being of the county courts named in the second column of Schedule 1 to this Order opposite the name of the place at which the district registry is situated.
as amended by Rules of the Supreme Court (Amendment No. 2) 1982 (S.I. 1982/1111).
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: