- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1.—(1) This Act of Adjournal may be cited as the Act of Adjournal (Criminal Procedure Rules Amendment No.5) (Miscellaneous) 2011.
(2) It comes into force on 12th July 2011.
(3) A certified copy of this Act of Adjournal is to be inserted in the Books of Adjournal.
(4) The Criminal Procedure Rules 1996(1) are amended in accordance with the following paragraphs.
2.—(1) In Chapter 7A (disclosure)(2)—
(a)in rule 7A.6(2), after “section 142(2)(b)” insert “or section 142(3)”;
(b)in rule 7A.7(3), after “section 147(2)(b)” insert “or section 147(3)”.
(2) In the appendix, for Forms 7A.6-A, 7A.6-B, 7A.7-B, 7A.7-C and 7A.10 substitute respectively Forms 7A.6-A, 7A.6-B, 7A.7-B, 7A.7-C and 7A.10 set out in Part 1 of the Schedule to this Act of Adjournal.
3. In the appendix, for Form 20.10A(3) substitute Form 20.10A set out in Part 2 of the Schedule to this Act of Adjournal.
Lord Justice General
28th June 2011
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: