- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) These Regulations may be cited as the Town and Country Planning (Schemes of Delegation and Local Review Procedure) (Scotland) Regulations 2008 and come into force in accordance with paragraphs (2) and (3).
(2) Parts 1 and 2 of these Regulations come into force on 6th April 2009.
(3) These Regulations (other than Parts 1 and 2) come into force on 3rd August 2009.
(4) These Regulations (other than Part 2) apply to reviews conducted by virtue of section 43A(8) of the Act.
(5) Part 2 of these Regulations applies to the preparation and content of a scheme of delegation under section 43A(1) of the Act.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Executive Note sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Scottish Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Scottish Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Scottish Statutory Instrument or Draft Scottish Statutory Instrument laid before the Scottish Parliament from July 2005 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: