- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
2.—(1) The principal Regulations shall be amended in accordance with the following paragraphs.
(2) Regulation 5 of, and Schedule 1 to, the principal Regulations are omitted.
(3) In regulation 8 (delivery of forms of return)—
(a)at the end of paragraph (3)(a)(iii), the word “and” is omitted;
(b)at the end of paragraph (3) there is inserted:—
(c)a Communal Establishment Form to the person appointed under regulation 4(1)(d)(ii) to enumerate persons mentioned in Group VIII in Schedule 1 to the Census Order.”; and
(c)in paragraph (4), for “(1)” there is substituted “(1)(b)”.
(4) In regulation 9 (particulars to be completed by census enumerators), after paragraph (3) there is inserted the following:—
“(4) When a Communal Establishment Form is delivered in accordance with regulation 8(3)(c), the person appointed under regulation 4(1)(d)(ii) shall complete the section titled “This section to be completed by the census enumerator” and the box titled “Persons Sleeping Rough”.”.
(5) In regulation 10 (issue of individual forms of return in private households), after the words “(“the elector”)”, there is inserted the words “or a person acting on his behalf”.
(6) In regulation 12 (return of completed forms of return), after paragraph (6) there is inserted the following:—
“(7) The Registrar General may make such other arrangements for the collection of the particulars prescribed by the Census Order to be stated in the returns, as he thinks fit.”.
(7) For the forms set out in Schedule 3 to the principal Regulations (forms of return for 2001 Census), there are substituted the forms set out in the Schedule to these Regulations.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: