- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
2. (1) 19th January 2000 is the day appointed for the coming into force of the following provisions of the Act, namely–
(a)section 27 (orders and directions);
(b)section 28 (transitional, transitory and saving provision); and
(c)section 29 (interpretation).
(2) 1st February 2000 is the day appointed for the coming into force of each provision of the Act specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Order (and the subject matter of which is described in column 2 of the Schedule), but where a particular purpose is specified in column 3 of the Schedule in relation to any provision, that provision shall come into force on that day only for that purpose.
(3) 1st April 2000 is the day appointed for the coming into force of all the provisions of the Act, so far as not then in force, except sections 1 to 3, 4(2) to (5) and 7 (which are provisions relating to authorisation of the use of resources).
(4) 1st April 2001 is the day appointed for the coming into force of sections 1 to 3, 4(2) to (5) and 7 of the Act.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: